Celebrating My Life of Living Well. Domestic and Otherwise.

Eat. Drink. Shop. Travel. Look. Learn.Experience.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Just Love, Love, Love It!

Tell me, is there a little girl out there who has never dreamed about living like Eloise at the tippy top of The Plaza Hotel?
Lucky for all the precious women in Tommy Hilfiger's life, our dreams are their reality.
Feast your eyes on this!
Mr. Hilfiger's grand new apartment that sits atop the newly restored Private and Pied- a- Terre Plaza Residences. Click here to read the full article and see more pictures of the Hilfiger family's exquisite new home on one of the highest floors of the iconic Plaza Hotel in NYC.


There are Warhols and Basquiats adorning the walls of the Hilfiger residence, but this Eloise mural by Hilary Knight, painted on an original French Renaissance style turret would have to be my favorite work of art in this home.

And yet another black bistro kitchen for me to drool over!

Oh to be wickedly wealthy certainly has its perks!

I'll be in New York this September and while I don't think an invitation to see this apartment is in the cards, I am very excited to go to the new Todd English Food Hall at the concourse level of The Plaza.


Be tempted by this slide show on Zagat Buzz.


No comments:

Post a Comment